We are currently organizing « Ultra Mirage el Djerid » the first 100km//20 hours canyons & Salt Pan Ultra Trail Run in the Tunisian desert.
This international extreme sport event has already reached more than 50 registered international ultra runners, which is great for a new born event in our region.
The Race is backed by : International Association of Ultra Runners, Tunisian Athletics Federation, Association Tunisienne d’Ultra Marathon.
UMED 100K FAQ
- Ultra Mirage El Djerid – UMED100
- 100km race across the largest salt pan of the Sahara Desert – Chott El Jerid
- When: 7th October
- Where: Tozeur, Tunisia, North Africa
- Distance: 100km single stage
- Category: trail run
- Runners: all runners welcome (16 minimum age)
- Timing: 20h max time to finish the race
- Check Points: 20k, 15k, 15k, 20k, 15k, finish
- Terrain: 10km road , 20km sand, 70km salt pan (approximate)
- Weather: expect a dry hot weather with temperature between 22-32C
- Essentials: runners expect to carry a limited amount of safety equipments as well as nutrition. Water will be provided at checkpoints
For further information on this event please visit www.ultramirage.com
Multidays.com The home of multiday running news and events.