A new 24 hour race will take plave near Boise, Idaho on the 30th of March 2012. Along with a 12 hour option this new race hosted by Pickled Feet Ultras takes place on a flat 2.5 mile ‘lollipop loop’ composed of dirt trail and gravel road bordering the Boise River and Eagle Island pond.
- Traffic free, flat, non-paved surface
- Idaho 24 and 12 Hour Championship races & awards ceremony
- Beautiful location in Eagle Island State Park
- 24 Hour: 6:00 pm start time, Friday 3/30
- 12 Hour: 6:00 am start time, Saturday 3/31
- 12 hour runners start at 6:00 am on Saturday, adding some fresh faces to the scenery as dawn breaks on the second 12 hours for 24-hour racers.
- Registration now open via UltraSignup. Register now! Low prices increase at the end of February.
Checkout the full details on the Pickled Feet 24/12 Hour Race website