- The 100/50 mile races began and ended at the Gatherings Restaurant and Cabins, East of Virgil, N.Y.,
- The course is hilly single track trail, dirt/gravel forest road and a few miles of asphalt.
- Elevation gain and loss is roughly 9,000/18,000 feet. The hills are constant and the terrain technical at times.
- Respective cut-off times are 13(5)/36(100/28(relay) hours.
- Limited to the first 150 qualified entrants in both of the solo events.
- The 100 Mile Relay open to the first 30 teams.
Jeff Browning won the 100 mile race in 17:54 and Kelly Wilson won the ladies race in 23:26
Full results are on the Iroquois Trails 100/50 Mile Ultra Race website