Posted on the Ultralist:
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:52:42 -0700
From: Jakob Herrmann
Subject: Crew needed for the Lake Tahoe Double Dare 144 miler
I’ve ran the Lake Tahoe Triple Marathon in 2007.
Two years later I ran the Lake Tahoe 72 Ultra in 2009.
Another two years passed so I am taking the next step and signed up for this year’s Lake Tahoe Double Dare 144 miler (run twice around the lake).
– It’s from Thursday Sept 22nd to Sunday Sept 25th.
– I drive from Orange County and anyone can carpool with me.
– Crew vehicle gas and hotel is paid for crew member.
– Event website: http://www.laketahoemarathon.com/double.html
– Event marathon website: http://www.laketahoemarathon.com
BTW, the last 26.2 miles of the 144 is when the actual Lake Tahoe marathon happens so crew member are very welcome to actually sign up and run that marathon. I ran 41 marathons and consider the Lake Tahoe marathon the 2nd most beautiful marathon I ran.
If you’re interested please email for more detailed information.