After a successful 2017 edition at the Crawley K2 Stadium, registration is open for the 2018 event which will take place April 7th next year.
EntryCentral are handling the online registration and a paper option will be available from the race website soon.
- Aid table, food/snacks, water and sports drinks.
- Chip timing
- Awards to first 3 men and first 3 women in each race
- Mementos to all competitors
- Changing/toilets and showers at trackside.
- Two meals during the race for 24 hour runners, post race snacks.
- Tent area for 24 hour runners.
- Start times:-24 hours – noon 6 hours – noon 12 hours 20.00 hours
- Runners will change direction every 4 hours
- First Aid
- Massage Therapists
Multidays.com The home of multiday running news and events.