- Maximum of 100 participants and a minimum of 25 runners necessary for the 6 day race.
- The track is 1.024 meters long with 50% woodpaths and 50% asphalt.
- For the 6 days runners there will be daily medical supervision by a doctor. The runners will be offered physiotherapy and massage every day.
- Close to the starting line will be warm tents for the 48 hour runners, which can be used for resting during the race.
- Runners can rent a cabin at Galløkken Camping (the costs is not included in the fee) 300 meters from the start line.
Race Director – Kim Rasmussen, email@example.com, +45 4216 8689