Bornholm will host an ultrarunning festival in 2010 starting noon, June 13th and finishing June 19th. The event has 6 hour 24 and 48 hour options as well as the 6 day race and also an opportunity to run 7 marathons in seven days.
- Maximum of 100 participants and a minimum of 25 runners necessary for the 6 day race.
- The track is 1.024 meters long with 50% woodpaths and 50% asphalt.
- For the 6 days runners there will be daily medical supervision by a doctor. The runners will be offered physiotherapy and massage every day.
- Close to the starting line will be warm tents for the 48 hour runners, which can be used for resting during the race.
- Runners can rent a cabin at Galløkken Camping (the costs is not included in the fee) 300 meters from the start line.
Race Director – Kim Rasmussen, [email protected], +45 4216 8689