I would like to announce that registration is open for the inaugural running of the 3 Days at the Fair
It will be a timed race of 48 / 24 / 12 / 6 hours. The 48-hour race begins on May 14, 2010 ending on May 16, 2010. All races will conclude at the same time of 9:00 am on May 16, 2010.
The location will be at the Sussex County Fairgrounds in Augusta, NJ. The Fairgrounds will be open to the public for other county fairground type activities (horse show, poultry show, garden show, etc.). The course will be a closed loop to the public and any cross traffic. Some highlights about the course.
– Certified ~.75 mile loop on pavement and crushed gravel
– Lit course at night
– Leader board updated hourly and visible each lap
– Heated bathrooms with shower facilities on course
– You don’t run though them but the course goes in front of them
– Full kitchen to provide hot and cold food at Aid Station
– Access to Kitchen to cook your own food (ask RD for access)
– Plenty of parking
– Grassy areas for tents, close to the aid station, Start Finish area or
further away for quieter nights
– Spots available for RV Parking
– Lap counting provided by ChampionChip
– Family friendly atmosphere.
3 Days at the Fair
RD for 3 Days at the Fair