The Ultrabalaton race in Hungary is a 212 km ultramarathon race around Lake Balaton which is Central-East Europe’s biggest lake.
This year will be the fourth running of the event and it will take place on 19-20th June 2010.
The event has solo, 5 person and 10 person team categories and two races – ‘Two-Day Relay’ and ‘Non-Stop Relay’
- Race centre: Tihany, Hungary
- Date of race: 19-20 June 2010
- Distance: 212 kms
- Start: Tihany 10:00 AM
- Time Limits: 32 hours
- Entry fees: 75-120 EUR /person
- Call: Nagy Péter: +36 30 983-3082
- Call: Szász Norbert: +36 20 439-5682
Checkout all the details (in English) on the website at: www.ultrabalaton.hu
Multidays.com The home of multiday running news and events.
Be the first to comment