In 2009, the 6-day-race of Hamm will be back on the track 🙂
The race will start on 5th of July and finish on July, 11th.
The rules will be almost the same as in 2008:
* The competition takes place on a 400 m red dirt track in Adolf-Brühl-Stadium in Hamm near Dortmund
* Rounds are counted electronically by the “Bib Chip- System”.
* During the competition there are resting areas as well as toilets inside the
* For sleeping or longer resting peroids there is accomodation available in the gymnasium very close to Adolf-Brühl-Stadium.
* The organiser provides drinks (such as water, energy drinks, Coke, alcohol free beer, tea, or coffee) and food in sufficient amounts. In addition, special meals are provided.
* Registration fee is €360 (three hundred and sixty Euro) until 2009-01-31, €400 until 2009-05-15 and €440 afterwards.
* Personal attendants/coaches can be accomodated after prior arrangement with us.
For more details see the “Announcement 6 Day Race Hamm 2008” an updated version will be available soon!
Yours in the long run,