Jump to navigation Jump to search
Born 29 March 1957 in Hamilton, Ontario, Trishul Cherns is one of Canada's most accomplished Canadian ultrarunners with many records to his name.
- In 1985 he held every record from 300 km to 1000 miles and still holds many today.
- At his peak in the 1980’s, he ran the New York 1000 mile in 1986 in 13 days 7 hours.
- He was third in the La Rochelle 6 Day race with 866 km. He ran in the 1987 Westfield Run.
- World Best for 200 Miles in 47 hours, 24 minutes, 1986.
- He ran 1000 km in 7:14:43:37.He has run the Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race
- Ran the Self-Transcendence 3100 mile race three times with personal best of 50 days, 3 hours in 1999.