Rainer Wilfried Koch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rainer Koch (born 14.10.1980) is a German ultrarunner and runs for LG Würzburg.
- Rainer began running ultras within days of turning 18 in 1998 and ran 190 km in his first 24 hour at the Self-Transcendence 24h Lauf in Prague in 1999.
- In 2000 he finished Spartathlon in 28:51:22
- In 2001 he won the 245 km Spreelauf
- 2005 he won the Deutschlandlauf
- In 2009 he won the TransEurope-Footrace
- Rainer is currently leading the 2011 Trans America Footraces