Race to The Stones
The inaugural running of Race to The Stones - a new trail race in the UK will take place from Chinnor to Avebury on July 13th 2013. Almost entirely off-road this non-stop or two day event follows the ancient Ridgeway path finishing at Avebury. The event caters for non-stop runners, people wanting a one day 50 km option as well as a two day 100 km package.
- 2 point qualifying event for the The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® 2014
- Day 1: 48km Chinnor to Compton
- Day 2: 52km Compton to Avebury
Saturday, 13th July and Sunday 14th July
- Race starts 8:00 am
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 0207 603 1878
- Race To The Stones non-stop: £119
- Race To The Stones single day: £49
- Race To The Stones 2 day including overnight camping: £184
- Race To The Stones 2 day excluding overnight camping: £95
- Includes full support throughout the event including overnight at the basecamp with one man tent and sleeping mattress, in camp entertainment, hot showers, large dinner and hot breakfast.