6 Ore dei Templari
We are a young sports association named “ASD Genzano on the Road” and we are organizing the third edition of an ultramarathon and marathon called “6 Ore dei Templari” (6 Hours of Templar Knights). Last year, we welcomed athletes from the UK and Czech Republic and this time we would like to improve the number of foreign athletes. Our aim is twofold: first, we would like our land (Basilicata, in the Southern Italy) to be discovered and appreciated all over the world; second, we would like to allow our countrymen to meet new friends.
Now you could ask us for some good reasons to get a long trip to Italy, so … here is our list:
- “6 Ore dei Templari” is not only a running contest, but also an experience of the real, Italian human touch: in Banzi you will not only run and have your prize, but you will also have other gifts such as beautiful landscapes, good food and a lot of new friends.
- The atmosphere will be easy and happy, more similar to a town festival than to a world-championship …
- … but the quality of the race and of the contest will be very high
- “6 Ore dei Templari” is a young event, but it is already well-renowned all over Italy, because of its balance between high sports quality and specificities aimed at entertaining also companions, children and disabled people.
- e-mail to [email protected]