48 Hour Races
Jump to navigation Jump to search
48 hour races are a difficult challnge because of the issue of sleep. Whereas in the 24 hour it is possible for many runners to maintain momentum on the course, the 48 hour usually requires a sleep break of some duration.
48 hour races
- Across The Years (Cancelled 2009)
- Bornholm 48 2010
- Cologne 48 2010
- Goldcoast 24/48 Official AUA race in Queensland, Aus.
- Houston Ultra Festival (No longer held)
- Ruimsig/Monument Toyota (No longer held)
- Self-Transcendence 24/48 hour Köln Germany (No longer held)