Difference between revisions of "Superior Sawtooth 100 Mile Trail Run"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
*September, 8:00 am at Gooseberry Falls State Park Visitors' Center
Revision as of 23:27, 6 December 2006
102.8 miles in distance almost all on the Superior Hiking Trail. Trail with no major altitude adjustments. year, this race has it all. Also has a marathon and 50 mile races that start the day after the start of the 100 so all runners will be finishing together.
- 100 Runners
Race Host Hotel
- Caribou Highlands Lodge
- 371 Ski Hill Road, P.O. Box 99
- Lutsen, MN 55612
- September, 8:00 am at Gooseberry Falls State Park Visitors' Center
- 14 aid stations and the maximum distance between any two aid stations is about 10 miles.
Intermediate cutoffs and the time limit is 38 hours.
- 1st Place Overall Male and Female
- 1,2,& 3 Open Male and Female
- 1,2,& 3 Masters Male and Female
- Larry Pederson