La Trans Aq'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
French multiday stage race.
- Ultramarathon, 230 km along the coastline of Aquitaine (France)
- Forest trails in the pine woods (85%)
- 6 stages between 25km and 60 km long
- Beaches (15%)
- One stage by night (Dune of Pyla 300 feet high)
- Self sufficiency ( 3 days + 3 days)
- Bivouac under canvas
- Team positions are calculated on the time of the 3 rd team member.
- Teams of 3 to 5 members
- Registration fee: 650 Euros for individual participant
- Prize: no cash ! Finisher T.shirt, medal, regional goods
- Race restricted to 180 contestants: the 180 first registered