Burning River 100 mile Race
The Inaugural Burning River 100 will be held in Northeast Ohio 2007 and travels through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the Cleveland Metroparks and the Metro Parks serving Summit County,the scenic Cuyahoga River Valley Corridor and finishes in Cuyahoga Falls.
- Start: 5:00am, Saturday, August 4; *Squire's Castle, Cleveland Metroparks, Willoughby Hills, OH
- Finish: Bolich Middle School, 2630 13th Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
- Time Limit: 30 hours; Sunday, August 5th 11:00am
- Aid Stations: Approximately every 5 miles. It is strongly urged all runners carry at least one water bottle during the race!
- Course Description: Point-to-point; 75% trails and 25% Towpath/roads.
- Transportation to the Start: Available on the morning of race (from Finish location to Start location) by pre-registration only for an
additional fee of $10 per Runner.
- Awards: will be awarded to Overall Male and Female 1st, 2nd and 3rd, Overall Masters and Grand Masters. No duplicate awards.
- Burning River c/o Joe Jurczyk • 10022 Gatewood Drive • Brecksville, OH 44141