Bornholm 6 Day Race
Inaugural Bornholm 6 day race will take place in 2010 as part of an Ultrarunning Festival on the Danish island of Bornholm. Will include 6, 24, 48 hours and 6 day events and also the opportunity to try to run 7xMarathon in 6 days.
- In 2010 the race takes place between june the 13th and june the 19th.
- The race is situated at Galløkken Camping near the centre of Rønne.
- The 6 days and 6 hour race is started june the 13th 12.00 a.m.
- The 48 hour 12.00 a.m. june the 17th
- The 24 hour 12.00 a.m. june the 18th.
- The 7xMarathon is started june the 13th 12.00 AM, 08.30 a.m. june the 14th to june the 18th and finally at 06.00 a.m. june the 19th. The last day the marathon has a timelimit of 6 hours.
Limit of 100 participants in total for the races. The 6 days race will only be held with 25 or more participants. For the 7xMarathon there is a limit of 20 participants and it is only possible to register for all 7 marathons.
- The age limit for participation is set to 15 years for the 6 hour run and 18 years for the 24, 48 hour and 6 days run.
- Kim Rasmussen