The Longest Night 24/12 Hour Race is a new race to celebrate the Winter solstice in the Netherlands. Taking place in Atletiekvereninging Suomi in Santpoort-Noord, near Haarlem and Amsterdam. This track event will have 16 hours of darkness.
- 24 hour race starts on Friday the 21st of December at 12 Noon
- The 12 hour run starts at 12 Midnight.
- The fee for the 24 hour race is 40 euros, 12 hour is 35 euros
- Chip timing
- Team option for 24 hours only
- You can bring your own (small) tent.
Full details at the race website: LängsteNachtLauf