Breaking News – Introducing The Adelaide 6-Day Ultra Marathon.
The first 6 day race in Australia since 2007 will take place on October 4th – October 10th 2014. The race includes a rare 48 hour option.
The venue is Victoria Park/Bakkabakkandi in the Adelaide Parklands 1km from the CBD. This will be on a 1.2km asphalt loop.
The Race Director is Dr Doug Kewley who ran at the Athens International Ultra Festival earlier this year.
- 6 Day – October 4th 2014
- 48 hour October 8th 11:00
- The event will be electronically lap recorded and timed.
- Accommodation is in tents provded by competitors or for hire.
- Three vegetarian meals a day provided for competitors.
- Meals for helpers/crews will be available at extra cost.
- Parking for motor homes/vehicles available close to the track but subject to Adelaide City Council Restrictions
Race website: http://sarrc.asn.au/Adelaide_6_Day_race/